Step into your strength with Individual Psychotherapy
Are you ready to identify and create new healthy patterns that will leave you feeling happy, fulfilled, connected, and confident?
Individual psychotherapy sessions will assist you in connecting to, and understanding, the full spectrum of your emotions, beliefs, patterns and behaviors. Psychotherapy sessions utilize methods from multiple traditions of Psychology. These sessions seek to identify the source of emotions, beliefs, and patterns that are creating blocks to your happiness, growth, and physical health. Enhanced awareness opens up choices to facilitate your movement through those blocks. You will be guided toward fully reconnecting with all parts of yourself, your inner child, you wisdom and your strength. Utilizing this approach, you will shift into alignment with your own personal power, learn healthy ways to cope and care for your self, develop skills to shift problematic situations and patterns of behavior into opportunities for personal growth and expansion, and step into a sense of personal power in your life.
Through Individual Therapy you will:
- Learn to identify and release the patterns that keep you stuck in emotions of anxiety/fear, sadness, worthlessness, anger, loneliness and move into feelings of freedom, happiness and connection.
- Learn to identify and release the patterns that keep you in unwanted addictive or habit patterns, or that lead you to dysfunctional relationships so you can feel in control of your well-being.
- Gain tools to understand and set healthy boundaries to promote healthy self care and self-responsibility.
- Gain tools to make choices and decisions in the here and now, that are from a place of personal power, and serve your highest and healthiest good.
- Learn to identify and express your needs in healthy ways.
- Learn how to optimally utilize your energy.
- Understand the Mind-Body connection and utilize “dis-ease” body to uncover the pathway to greater ease, health, and well-being.
- Meet and acknowledge the Inner Child and learn ways to soothe and heal yourself as you walk through stressful current experiences.
Meet your Psychotherapist:
Sarah DiPerna, Psy.D., ACHT is a licensed Psychologist. She utilizes a holistic heart-centered approach to Individual Psychotherapy, incorporating the wisdom of mind, body and spirit. Sarah has worked extensively with individuals, including other therapists who are dealing with relationship and intimacy issues, stress and anxiety management, mind-body dis-ease, various phase of life transitions, history of trauma, eating disorders, as well as grief, mood disorders, and addictions. Sarah is a licensed Psychologist, certified Hypnotherapist, Transpersonal Life Coach, and Kundalini Yoga teacher. Conveniently located in Oakland Park, FL adjacent to Fort Lauderdale and easily accessible from Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Hollywood or Miami.
Ready to schedule an Individual Psychotherapy Session?
Have questions about Individual Psychotherapy? Contact Sarah today
Oakland Park, Florida 33334