Deepen your relationship with your partner with holistic heart-centered Couples Therapy
Are you ready to deeply connect to your partner with honest and loving communication?
Couples therapy sessions utilize each partner’s inner wisdom and strength, to assist in moving you both through the relationship blocks that get in the way of loving connection. You will each be guided to recognize your own emotional and developmental patterns, and understand the ways in which coping mechanisms developed in the past may be impacting your current relationship issues. As these subconscious patterns are recognized, you will learn how to identify and express your needs within the relationship and how to deeply listen to each other with open compassion. You will release patterns that get you stuck within the relationship, and learn tools for clear, connected, honest and loving communication. As the skills for this communication develop, you will gather resources to navigate through blocks with greater ease and open deeper trust and intimacy with your partner.
Through couples therapy you will:
- Learn to identify the feelings, behaviors, and patterns that trigger a disruption in the flow of the relationship (both those that trigger you and those that trigger your partner).
- Learn to listen deeply and hear your partner’s feelings and needs.
- Learn ways to communicate your own feelings and needs effectively.
- Learn to communicate in a way that validates each of your needs, deeply acknowledge each other, and negotiate through topics and disagreements that have previously been difficult to discuss and resolve.
- Gain a deeper understanding and develop greater trust and intimacy.
Meet your Couples Therapist:
Sarah DiPerna, Psy.D., ACHT utilizes a holistic heart-centered approach to Couples Therapy, incorporating the wisdom of mind, body and spirit. Sarah has worked extensively with individuals and couples who are dealing with relationship and intimacy issues, stress and anxiety management, mind-body dis-ease, various phase of life transitions, history of trauma, eating disorders, as well as grief, mood disorders, and addictions. Sarah is a licensed Psychologist, certified Hypnotherapist, Transpersonal Life Coach, and Kundalini Yoga teacher. Conveniently located in Oakland Park, FL adjacent to Fort Lauderdale and easily accessible from Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Hollywood or Miami.
Ready to schedule a Couples Therapy Session? Reserve your appointment time Now
Have questions about Couples Therapy? Contact Sarah today
Oakland Park, Florida 33334